Oxford Discover 3
How do we measure time? Why do people write poems? Where does energy come from?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
Nội dung khóa học
- 1. Having fun - 30 phút
- 2. The red rubber ball - 30 phút
- 3. Letters to a friend - 30 phút
- 4. Moving from here...to there - 30 phút
- 5. Three Poets - 30 phút
- 6. You can be a poet - 30 phút
- 7.Time and the earth - 30 phút
- 8. Doctor Molly - 30 phút
- 9. Energy for today : Wind Power - 30 phút
- 10. Hector the energy saver - 30 phút
- 11. Mystery in the gym - 30 phút
- 12. The world of instruments - 30 phút
- 13. Simple machines in our daily lives - 30 phút
- 14. Clara's invention - 30 phút
- 15. The life of a sunflower - 30 phút
- 16. The garden of happiness - 30 phút
- 17. My journey with captain Magellan - 30 phút
- 18. The fantastic undersea life of Jacques Cousteau - 30 phút